As a psychologist and computer scientist, I have found my calling in the field of user experience research and have a wealth of experience here after several years as a senior research consultant and head of UX as well as service manager user research.
I am particularly specialized in customer experience research, technology innovations in the market and experienced in agile work with startups.
Having conducted many studies on the topics, I can especially apply my knowledge on usability testing, comprehensive user journey analysis and real-world biotic research as well as virtual reality research for optimal user-centric research.
Thanks to my affinity for technology, I am always up to date with new trends and also design interactive prototypes for iterative user-centered design tests.
Experience // Clients
- Scout24 Meetup 2019:Archetypes: Patterns of behaviour
- World Usability Day 2016:Optimierung der UX in Virtual Reality
- UXcamp Europe 2016:Innovative UX research methods
- HuMITec 2016: Use Case – Startup UX
- Word Usability Day 2015:Innovation und tiefgehende Kundenberührung
- Flow Training 2020
- Design Thinking Coach Training 2019
- Excellent Leadership 2018
- IA Konferenz 2018
- HuMITec 2017
- World Usability Congress 2016
- re:publica TEN 2016
- BVM Regionalabend „Innovation – Made in Berlin" 2016
- MOBX 2015
- MEMEX 2015
- Research & Results 2015: Beratung am Messestand
- Berliner Werkstätten Mensch Maschine Systeme 2015
- UXCamp Europe 2015
- Schmidt, St.; Niedernolte, F. (2017): Customer Insights that drive innovative social enterprises, in: Marketing Review St. Gallen 05/2017
- Heer, A.; Niedernolte, F. (2017): Virtual Reality in der Marktforschung - Innovationsforschung im virtuellen Raum, in: Research & Results 04/2017